Fat stores in different areas. But, in some areas, fat aggregation is so high and people are dissatisfied about their body and want remove their problems. Even though, doing heavy exercises can not reduce the fat, in this cases the only way, is using a surgery.
This article produces liposuction surgery, related take cares and everything you need.
Liposuction, which is known as lipoplasty, is one of the most common cosmetic surgery in Iran. Liposuction, removes the fat on your desired area, and shape your body.
Liposuction, removes the fatty tissues from the different parts of your body by using tiny cuts, which results in smooth appearance with minimal convalescence.
Having a suitable diet and doing exercise, can reduce the amount of fat, but there is high amount of fat aggregation in some areas which just remove by liposuction.
The fat stores in some areas. When you lose a weight or do exercises, your body lost the fat. In women, fat stores around the thigh, abdomen, back and flank. Flank and abdomen are the place of fat storage in men.
Liposuction is the best way to remove this problem, without weight loss. Liposuction, removes the fat, locally.
Specific areas in liposuction surgery:
- Abdomen liposuction
- Flank liposuction
- In and out part of tights liposuction
- Face liposuction
- Hips liposuction
- Knee liposuction
- Middle back liposuction
Dr. Nadaf also treats the following cases:
- Anterior wrinkle of armpit
- Posterior wrinkle or armpit
- Ankle and leg
- Double chin
The best candidates
- If you have unwanted or excessive fat on your body, which doesn’t remove by diet or doing exercise
- Lipoplasty candidates are not often obese, rather have more fat storage.
- The patients should have BMI, under the 35. With increasing BMI, the amount of risk is increased.
- The patients who have low skin flexiblity, or have scar, are not suitable candidates.
Dr. Nadaf, visits you and diagnoses that whether you are the suitable candidate to perform liposuction or not.
It should be consider that:
- Liposuction, is not a procedure to lose a weight
- Liposuction, doesn’t help the cellulite:
Cellulite, occurs near the skin surface. Liposuction is not performed near the surface, so has many risks.
- Liposuction should perform by a skillful plastic surgeon
Performing liposuction is a difficult surgery. Having enough ability, is one of the most important factor in a successful surgery.
Improved technique, makes the liposuction safe with less pain. These techniques are as following:
- Tumescent liposuction
In this technique, the combination of serum and some drugs, is injected into the fatty tissues. Which aims to:
- Tighten the tissues
- Provides the liquids reduction for patients
- Reduce bleeding
- Control the pain after the liposuction
- Laser- assisted liposuction
This technique, liquate the fat before removing them. Laser, aggregates the skin due to creating the heat.
Convalescence after the liposuction
- Avoid doing heavy activities
- Due to having swelling or pain, Dr. Nadaf prescribes sedative.
- Back your work 3 days after the liposuction
- Start the gym and exercise 1 week after the liposuction
First visit, is 1 week after the liposuction. This surgery also has its own risks and complication.
Dr. Nadaf, informs you about all these risks.
So, liposuction shape your body by removing the excessive fatty tissues. During the liposuction, skillful surgeon place the incisions in areas which are not visible. The incisions improve soon and combine with the skin. Liposuction is done under the general anesthetic along with sedatives.
Contact Dr. Majid Nadafkermani:
Phone number: 22134934- 22134997